With each new business client acquiring a PTPWallet White Label, especially our crypto exchange – IndexPairs – White Label; additional services will be requested and developed. This automatically makes our platform competitive in a growing and constantly evolving market. With additional clients comes additional features implemented, and a larger userbase. This leads to CSHC achieving higher trading and transaction volume, and an increase in revenue.
Core State Holdings, Corp. offers blockchain services and technology to the multi-billion-dollar crypto industry, allowing brands to grow, increase product sales, expand client base, and help our company grow its capitalization. Thanks to many years of development, hard work and perseverance, the founders of Core State were able to create a successful team that developed a unique digital platform PTPwallet.com . We are in the process of expanding PTPWallet by creating IndexPairs.com. This platform will be preferred by those who want an alternative to Binance and Coinbase. The company has been registered and operating in Canada since 2014.
The Crypto Industry Is Booming
- A post on Bitcoin surfaces on social media every three seconds. (Source: Finder) A recent cryptocurrency stat revealed that there are 28,866 social media posts on Bitcoin posted online daily. If we do the math, then about 1,203 posts are made every hour. That is about 20 posts per minute!
- Bitcoin’s price has grown by 66% in February 2021. (Source: Tech Crunch) In January 2021, the digital asset’s rate was just $30 000. By February, it went up by about $20 000, according to cryptocurrency stats. Even more impressive, it was only worth $10 000 a year ago. That makes a 400% increase in value by Q1 of 2021! Hodlrs must be super excited since they can now sell their coins at a profit.
- Tether was the biggest cryptocurrency as of February 22nd, with a $109 billion 24-hour volume. (Source: Statista) Tether has recently been growing in popularity. It hasn’t always been smooth sailing for the virtual asset, however. Big names like New York’s Attorney General were once its number one critic. He argued that the USD dollar didn’t 100% back the coin, therefore it might not be as stable as it claims.
- Ethereum got about 1 million daily transactions in 2020. (Source: Statista) Ethereum, Bitcoin’s top competitor, had the highest amount of transactions per day during Q4 of 2020.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges around the globe exceeded 300 as of 2020. (Source: Block Social) Crypto exchanges serve as middlemen between cryptocurrency buyers and sellers. Their services support fiat-for-cryptocurrency and crypto-to-crypto transactions. According to cryptocurrency facts, they were 300+ in 2020.
- There are about 900 new coins in the market every day as of 2021. (Source: Buy Bitcoin Worldwide) Every 10 minutes, the number of bitcoins in the market increases. Miners are always excavating new blocks. The average per day is 144, and each throws 6.25 coins into circulation. That makes 900 cryptos daily.
- Bitcoin alone accounts for $6 billion of daily online transactions. (Source: News Logical) It is surpassed only by two of America’s top payment networks – Visa Card ($30.3 billion) and MasterCard ($16.2 billion).
- 70% of cryptocurrency users are bitcoin owners. (Binance Research) Bitcoin is the most popular cyber currency. According to cryptocurrency users statistics for 2021, it has almost 70% ownership. Even better, digital cash traders allocate up to 20% of their portfolio to Bitcoin. So how are these traders using this type of crypto? Here is the usage breakdown: Almost 40% of users hold on to the coins for dear life instead of selling. 11% utilize it for making payments for goods and services. Think of it as barter trade. 22% use it to lend or stake. And there is plenty more positive news like this on the market….